I'd love to guide you along the wise woman path
Are you navigating the seasons and transitions of your life—perhaps changes in work or family, midlife or losses?
I've been there, sister. Perhaps you're feeling overwhelmed, struggling with difficult emotions, or stuck in old patterns...
I’d love to support you in cultivating a more fulfilling and meaningful life, grounded and replenished. I'll show you how to engage your spiritual connection with the Earth as an internal compass—to reconnect with your inner guidance on your road home to yourself.
You’ll gain practical and accessible tools and techniques developed by, for and about women.
You'll integrate your connection with the Earth with your feminist values into a powerfully effective approach to your inner growth and healing.
Think of it as a medicine chest for your mind, heart and soul!
Rediscover your inner wisdom and power
Whether you're . . .
- A passionate seeker determined to find your way out of heartbreak or difficult patterns––and curious to connect with the wise (or wild!) woman inside who you already know is there waiting for you
- A strong woman who others lean on––while inside you recognize you've got to get your own feet on the ground in the midst of the whirlwind
- A nurse, herbalist, midwife, therapist, or leader in your community recognizing the need––in yourself and others––for inner growth and healing tools by, for, and about powerful women
You're in the right place, and I look forward to supporting your thriving—with authentic relationships, healthy boundaries, and meaningful priorities.
You'll deepen your relationship with the natural world and the cycles of the earth to cultivate a truly holistic approach to healing. From the inside out!
For starters, wanna know your strong suit for self-healing? Take my quick quiz to find out.
In Rosemary's words
"Corinna has an amazing way of guiding and directing women on their path to wholeness." ~Rosemary Gladstar, internationally renowned herbalist and author
An earth-based woman-centered approach
I've had a lifelong passion for healing.
For decades, I’ve devoured feminist psychology, recovery, relational health, nonviolent communication—and everything in between.
On a seemingly separate track, I also fell in love with the plants, rejoicing in the freedom of taking healing into my own hands. I became a professional herbal medicine maker and teacher.
Yet something was missing. I longed to go deeper, to the roots of healing.
I set out on a quest . . . “How can herbal actions be supported from the inside out?” “How could my beloved embodied earthy ways, truly support emotional health?”
I turned to my most trusted mentor, nature herself. To my delight, there I discovered and synthesized innate earth-based wisdom for heart and soul healing.
Today, my online programs are at the cutting edge convergence of natural healing with spiritual psychology, feminist thought and earth-based wisdom.
What that means for you is that I weave science and spirituality to support you in cultivating a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
I hope to meet you on the inside of one of my programs! In the meantime, here are some juicy free resources for you . . .
Connect with your inner self with this free worksheet which includes Corinna's beloved Needs Wheel
Bring wild plants into your everyday life and connect with the earth with this free guide from Corinna
Let's get to know each other—here's 8 snippets from my journey . . .
- When I turned 18, my feminist mother gave me 18 books written by women. I hung Alice Walker's "womanist" definition on my wall.
- I turned down Ivy League schools to follow my heart to my life’s work with women and the Earth.
- I handwrote the first Red Moon Herbs medicine catalog by candlelight in a chestnut board cabin where I chopped wood for my cookstove and carried water from the spring.
- I gave birth in a yurt without electricity, a tiny trailer for my kitchen.
- I was married to a man for a decade. I was a single mom for a decade. And partnered with a woman for a third. Plus I lived in the cauldron of community. The truth is, I've experienced countless communication challenges, immersed in relationships of all kinds.
- I fell in love with a woman and fought maternal guilt to move out of the house to live with her. My 16 year old son preferred to stay close to the community center where he was born and raised. He quipped, “Mom, don’t the kids usually move out first?”
- As wild as I am about the green and growing things, my favorite time of year is the dark season as the year wanes between Halloween and winter solstice.
- I’ve been through an ocean of grief and got to the other side.
When I'm not doing my work in the world, what else might I be up to?
lovin' up the plants and herbs
cultivated and wild
the sweetness of secure bond with my beloved
the Blue Ridge Mountains, often with my grown son
over the moon–proud to call myself a moon photographer
Now let's bring this back to you~
Are you a nature-loving woman?
Are you ready to be deeply grounded in a strong sense of self—
with authentic relationships, healthy boundaries, and meaningful priorities?
I'd love to support your thriving from the roots up!